PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you’re serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
The Cyber pillar is responsible for cyber service transition, cyber service management, cyber defense, cyber threat management, security operations, and identity and access management.
The Cyber Systems Engineering Team is responsible for gaining visibility into the attack surface utilizing Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) tools in order to create centralized visibility of all security tools. The main focus of the team is to manage the integration of security technologies into the central SIEM platform, creating rules within the SIEM tool to ensure that only relevant data is flagged as potential malicious activity.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5 years of progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of:
– Cyber Systems Engineering principles applied in the support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities;
– Contributing new intellectual capital through deep knowledge and direct professional experience in a subject matter area or technical domain within Cyber Systems Engineering;
– Translating team strategy by leading or managing others and performing work with significant independence;
– Influencing others both internally and externally through building and leading a large team or complex project, or multiple teams or projects, within Cyber Systems Engineering;
– Leading within cross-functional teams and sub-teams, completing projects and tasks on-time and as promised; and
– Building and maintaining large-scale multi-faceted programs while supervising teams to execute against overall strategy.
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities with, and a proven record of success in:
– Performing requirement development and analysis;
– Planning and carrying out integration and execution of technical security infrastructure solutions to meet sponsor requirements;
– Building and delivery of solutions to meet business objectives in an operational state of infrastructure;
– Developing support processes for solution functions;
– Developing and building complex technical security infrastructure solutions;
– Engaging in activities related to major security infrastructure adjustments whilst ensuring minimal impact to operations in their respective technical domain.
– Transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, Forensic tools;
– Contributing to a central technology service organization;
– Navigating a matrix organization; and
– Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/155471 →