Position Title: Cyberspace Data Scientist
Full time position located in Augusta, Georgia.
Metova is seeking a qualified and highly motivated individual to serve as Cyberspace Data Scientist in support of the Cyber Center Of Excellences TRADOC Capability Manager Cyber (TCM Cyber).
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
The individual needs to have a situational understanding of Cyberspace operations. They must be able to provide support and solutions to third-parties and end users. They will also be required to oversee and manage specific aspects of Cyberspace solutions development such as:
* Understand the data architecture development, cloud based computing and visualization are necessary in order to provide technical guidance on future solutions development.
* Knowledge of Army Force modernization, capability development process and or requirements determination process.
* Information technology, data management, analytics and visualization
* knowledge in leading small teams
* Excellent oral and written communication skills will be necessary to convey information, explain issues, and provide support to individuals and/or groups requiring assistance with capability development process.
* Normal demands associated with an office environment.
* Ability to work on a computer for long periods of time.
* Ability to communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face.
* Some travel may be required.
Qualified candidates will have:
* TOP SECRET clearance and upon award be immediately eligible for nomination to receive
* Special Compartmented Information (SCI) access.
* ten (10) years experience in information technology, data management, analytics and visualization, knowledge in leading small teams and experience/knowledge of force modernization, capability development process, or requirements determination process.
* Masters or doctorate degree from an accredited university in data science, informatics and computing or other relevant information science degree.
* A certification in Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is required.
_REQUIRED SKILLS _
A minimum of DOD 8570 IAT Level III Certification required (CISSP or equivalent).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/56251 →