The Big Willow is radically improving how sellers find buyers.
Would you like working at The Big Willow? Answer that by peering inside our DNA (some people call it core values):
* Be ambitious and audacious
* Value intelligence, curiosity, and candor
* Constantly innovate to drive value
* Treat colleagues with respect
The Big Willow gives our customers the power to discover Buyer Intent in billions of daily web interactions. Buyer Intent Data arms them to proactively FIND buyers across more than 20,000 B2B websites, ENGAGE them with relevant offers at the right step in the Buying Journey, and CONVERT them faster, more efficiently, and more effectively.
Simply put, the Big Willow System expands your ability to put the right offers in front of the right decision makers early in the Buying Journey often before accounts are public with their buying intentions.
Our proprietary system analyzes both known accounts and discovers previously unknown prospects to deliver Intent Qualified Opportunities based on in-category content consumption across the web.
The Big Willow proactively utilizes Device + IP data to create unique identifiers and tracks trends in Buyer Intent signals as deals progress. This advanced insight into the Buying Journey optimizes the efficiency of your marketing and sales investment and enables precise segmentation and messaging.
* Highly Intelligent – theres just no substitute for smarts
* Sense of urgency – being smart is great, but we also want people who get things done
* Integrity – in all that you do. We put a lot of responsibility on our employees, and in turn seek the integrity and candor to justify that trust
* Highly organized, detailed oriented, and tasks driven
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills (kind of goes without saying, but were saying it anyway)
* BS or higher in an analytical major (such as computer science, information sciences, mathematics, physics, engineering, or economics) with a strong record of academic achievement
* Excellent writing skills
* Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills (presenting to and interfacing with clients)
* Basic programming skills or highly proficient in end-user product programming such as Excel (pivot tables, scripting)
Some great to haves:
* Experience using process management software (e.g., Asana, Wunderlist)
Salary: Upper range of industry compensation
Other: Participate in employee stock option plan and annual bonus plan. Insurance provided.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/52851 →