Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,100 people strong, manages over $3.2B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
Visit ***************** for more information and follow us on Twitter at @essenceglobal
About the role
As our Data Analyst, you’ll help the Analytics team to quantify and measure the success of our campaign executions. In addition, you’ll deliver insights that enable us to innovate the work we deliver for our amazing clients.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
– Assist in the development of simple, dependable, automated reports and dashboards, including client-facing campaign performance recaps that surface key metrics and inform actionable business decisions
– Assist with optimizing programmatic platforms for maximum results, including day-to-day performance management across all campaigns
– Assist in conducting regular evaluations of RTB programs and pricing strategies, identify new opportunities, and present recommendations for growth (i.e. new technologies, improved optimization, ad placement audits, etc.)
– Provide monthly auditing reports to agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
– Subject matter expert for ad tech on the team. Including ad verification partners (DV/IAS), DMP, and other data sources (i.e. Nielsen/eXelate, BlueKai, etc.)
– Lead regular sessions with the rest of the team to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
A bit about yourself:
– Bachelor Degree. Math or Statistics concentration a plus
– 1-2 years’ media analytics experience. Direct Response/programmatic background preferred
– Hands-on experience with advanced query languages (SQL, R, Python)
– Ability to independently own a storyboard and determine best in class data visualization using spreadsheets, slide presentations, interactive data products (Tableau, etc.).*
– Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Omniture), or ad server technology such as DoubleClick
– Experience in the following single and multi-touch attribution models: rule-Based: Last Click, Even Credit, Time Decay, Positional and Statistical (preferred): Algorithmic MTA
– Experience doing chi-squares, ANOVAs, factor analysis, and regression modeling with programming in R.*
– Sound understanding of front end performance metrics, particularly for video advertising
– Ability to quickly complete large volumes of deliverables accurately
What you can expect from Essence
Essence’s mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world’s very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today’s digital marketing landscape. It’s important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.