Harte Hanks is a global marketing firm that specializes in helping brands win attention, build trust and earn loyalty in an ever-changing world. Experts in defining, executing and optimizing the customer journey, we create meaningful interactions that connect our clients with their customers in more powerful ways. From visionary thinking to tactical execution, we’re changing the game of customer engagement – we’re bringing the human back to marketing.
The objective of the Data Analyst is to manage the day-to-day client relationship and support on the assigned piece of business, ensuring that the client is satisfied with the service and delivery from Harte Hanks. The successful candidate for this role will function on-site at our prestigious high-tech client, and will specifically drive growth opportunities within the client’s organization, executing strategic initiatives that drive revenue and positively impact the overall customer experience.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
– End-to-end project management of campaign data requirements including:
– Document and clearly communicate campaign data requirements to the Data Engineering team
– Document and clearly communicate campaign AB testing requirements to the Data Engineering team
– Clearly communicate timelines and status updates from Data Engineering to stakeholders
– Manage Quality Assurance testing on all assigned offers, ensuring deployment is correct for account segmentation and personalization
– Prepare campaign data reports as requested by Product managers and stakeholders.
– Develop deep knowledge of assigned offers and data
– Collaborate with client team to utilize data to personalize the customer experience
– Participate in all client, team and stakeholder meetings as needed to set expectations, encourage collaboration and report program results
– Act as liaison between Data Engineering, Product and Execution teams
Required Experience, Skills and Education
– Degree in related field
– Minimum three (3) – five (5) years’ experience in relevant role
– Experience in a role where you were responsible for QA
– Experience with SQL required
– Project management experience a plus
– Experience working with an Engineering team/ Technical team is a plus.
– Strong understanding of marketing automation; Eloqua or Marketo preferred
– Extremely critical eye for spotting errors/inconsistencies
– Previous experience working with databases, logic/ business rules, marketing automation
– Conceptual understanding of Data Science
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in a high-tech B2B environment a plus
– Adept at articulating data results
– Self-starter who likes to figure things out themselves
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/H/V
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.