Ref No.: 18-29638
Location: Bradenton, Florida
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Bradenton, FL
– 2+ years of experience with Big data technology stack including Hadoop/Map Reduce, Hive, Spark
– 2+ years of hands-on experience in at least one of analytics oriented programming languages such as R, Python or Scala.
– Knowledge of modeling techniques, advanced statistics, data manipulation.
– Advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel
– Knowledge in domains of Finance and Geographical Information Systems and Machine Learning is desired but not mandatory
– Experience in a data analytics consulting environment is highly desirable but not mandatory
Roles & Responsibilities
– Effectively engage with stakeholders to understand their business problems, formulate a data driven approach for resolution and conduct analysis for solving the problem
– Build storylines for the analytical work done to facilitate consumption of analytical insights
– Transform and distill high complexity/high impact business inquiries into innovative analytic solutions, aligning both data science team and business clients on approach
– Leverage Agile principles for effective planning and delivery of analytical work
– Provide ad-hoc data and analytics support to the business to build foundational understanding and deliver higher level insights
– Lead data preparation and data wrangling activities to support team analytics
– Become resident subject matter expert on data model and business considerations within the data; Provide thought leadership to team on use and interpretation
– Communicate clearly and effectively with business users and agile teams through all phases of the development life cycle
– Deliver key findings to members of the business though presentations and direct engagement that result in actions and improved decision making
– Develop and perform value measurement and tests to refine approaches and influence direction of analytic product development
– Research and troubleshoot problems & questions related to deployed analytic solutions
– Perform other related duties as assigned
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.