Kisling, Nestico & Redick is hiring a Data Entry Specialist to contribute to our team in Akron, OH, by serving as the link between written/verbal information and computer data system.
- Combining data from multiple systems and entering information using an established procedure
- Verifying entered data (including reviewing, correcting, and re-entering information)
At Kisling, Nestico & Redick, we take pride in recognizing potential talent. While this list details our preferred skill set and qualifications, we will happily train candidates we find well-suited to join our growing team.
- Previous data entry experience is a plus
- Minimum 75 WPM
- Must be highly proficient in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Quick learner with the confidence and judgement to make well-informed decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently while maintaining a positive attitude and upbeat energy level
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Articulate, organized team player with a professional demeanor, positive attitude, and the ability to multi-task
- Solid organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
Kisling, Nestico & Redick is one of the largest plaintiff firms in Ohio with offices statewide. We offer competitive compensation, health and supplemental insurance, paid time off, and a 401k with company match. KNR also offers a positive work environment and team-based culture with opportunities for growth and career advancement.
This is a full-time, entry-level position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/119422 →