About the Opportunity
As a Product Manager for Data at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on working with high-profile clients and suppliers to develop new innovative data solutions. It will give the opportunity to work and collaborate across Pitney Bowes as an expert in your field and in your products. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you’ll join our Global Data Product Management team and work from our PB offices in Boulder, CO or White River Junction, VT reporting to the VP of Global Data Product Management. You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing a variety of North American and global data products
- Managing supplier relationships
- Developing and implementing product roadmaps
- Identifying opportunities to develop and grow the global data portfolio
- Support marketing and sales efforts
- Responsibility for the financial performance of aligned products
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in data product management
- Previous Product Management experience with data, software or technology
- Comfortable talking and presenting to clients
- Ability to deal with multiple competing demands
- Experience in taking new products to market from design to launch
- Experience with GIS and spatial software is highly desirable
- Ability to travel up to 25%, includes some international but mostly in North America
Our Digital Commerce team powers global commerce, processing billions of transactions every year. Our technology helps businesses operate faster and more efficiently. How? By identifying trusted data and insights to create targeted, effective messaging, by providing accurate geographic data to make smarter business decisions, and by delivering relevant and engaging interactions across the customer lifecycle to drive increased satisfaction.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/84966 →