Ref No.: 18-33791
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Position: Data Scientist
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 12 Months
"1. Experience in SAS is mandatory
Review the available technical, business and user documents, validate the quality, and measure the maturity level of the existing documents.
2. Review the available metadata – business and technical, and measure the maturity level of data quality, lineage, and definition.
3. Kickoff presentation and meeting
4. Tracks schedule and deliverables
5. Managing meeting schedule with process owners, SMEs etc.
6. Internal deliverable review and verification of best practices.
7. Validation and finalization of interface requirements.
8. Understand the standards – template, level of details etc. to be used for the expected deliverables – documents (user, technical and business).
9. Design, verify and review the template/format of various documents (technical, user and business), in-scope as deliverables, in this engagement with appropriate stake holders.
10. Study of the Existing SAS ETL.
11. Technical Specification of Existing SAS ETL considering TO-BE SQL ETL.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.