At PointSource, we dream and build Digital Journeys that matter to millions of users. We create a deeper relationship with the users by delivering memorable experiences that are personalized. We do that by leveraging engineering, design and innovation with our own industry-leading practices. We want you to join us in creating these journeys for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, ecommerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and yourself!) stay relevant.
* Strategic leadership. With constantly developing technologies, a Data Scientist (DS) needs to execute his/her strategic skills to set the course for organizational strategy development and required modifications.
* Results driven mindset. The DS must have the ability to easily adjust to the ever changing environment to ensure the strategy is on its right course and is meeting its targets of profitability.
* Organizational relationship building. A DS must have the ability to fully master navigation of internal politics within the organization.
* Knowledge of the business model and client consumer cycle.
* Identify enhancement opportunities in the production cycle.
* Analyzing the opportunity to associate public data sources.
* Aid in ad-hoc analysis for business insights.
* Understanding usability pain points
* Understand, guide and define the actionable output and required decision support to be obtained from a model
* Explicit and mathematize working hypothesis to either validate or reject through modelling
* Define follow-through and decisions to be made upon findings from models
* Analyze data sources for completeness of data semantics and gaps
* Develop the process to assess information quality and process to be fed into a mathematical model
* Define the appropriate modelling strategy
* Tune / calibrate / train the model for the required accuracy / generality tradeoff
* Extract actionable output from model
* Analyze, interpret and present output
* Build required analytical pipelines
* Circle back to a refined problem definition to keep improving performance and actionability related to business strategy and capabilities
TECHNOLOGY & FRAMEWORKS
* R – Shiny, Lattice or ggplot2, dplyr, r markdown, parallel or data.table, forecast
* Python – NumPy, Pandas, Jupyter, Scipy, sckit-learn, Matplotlib / Seaborn / Plotly / etc.,
* Spark / MLLib desirable
* SQL, NoSQL
* TensorFlow, Theano, other deep learning Frameworks
* Medical, FSA, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability
* 401(k) w/ match
* Bring Your Own Device Program – we pay for the device you choose to work with
* Vacation Bonus
* Wireless Reimbursement
* Quarterly Bonus
* Vacation, Holiday Break & Unlimited Sick Time
* Volunteer Day to donate your time to a charity you choose
* On-site Yoga
* Beer O’Clock
* Flexible Work Hours
* Training & Professional Development
* Healthy Snack & Local Roastery Coffee
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/98918 →