Client Reference Code: 211035
Quality and VOC Team Overview:
Want to a part of a team focused on transforming Quality and Customer Experience across the enterprise? Join a team that is transforming the way we operate through cutting edge business intelligence. The Quality & CX Speech Analytics team leverages state of the art Nexidia Speech technology, Quality Central and NPM to unlock hidden insights. The team builds speech studies, automated quality programs, business intelligence insights and performance management mechanisms designed to support enterprise Quality, Voice of the Customer and Performance Coaching.
This position will work closely with multiple business partners to develop and design actionable business dashboards. The analyst will work primarily with the following technology stack (MSQL, SSMS, Excel, and Tableau) and at times may delve into R and/or Python. The analyst will focused on data visualization which allows for drill down ability from executive to agent. Visual metaphors such as speedometers, gauges and expressive faces will be designed to present data in context of meaning. Your ability to deal with uncertainty and make decisions with little oversight will be critical to your success. Critical thinking and the ability to seamlessly span the divide between technology and business is an absolute must.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and automate data streams and push/pull analytics
- Build dashboards, graphs, click through analytics and visual metaphors
- Harness big data into simple to understand insights
- Design web interfaces and/or visual analytics from agent to executive level
- Integrate speech analytics data, Quality insight and coaching packages into a single analytics pathway
- Pinpoints business requirements and analytical needs.
- Identifies and recommends useful supplementary data sources.
- Translate complex analysis into simple and actionable insights.
- Build tools that power performance and ROI
- Knack for quickly discerning ad-hoc requests and optimal metrics.
- Quantitatively proficient
- Adherence and documentation of data management regulations and policies.
- May be asked to mentor/teach less experienced analysts and consultants.
- Could partner with technology groups on small to medium scale projects.
- Design valid experiments, recommend results, and maximize return
- Develop consistent, repeatable, data processes that ensure consistency across the entire org
- Strong background in data visualization and scorecard design required
- 2+ years’ experience in Tableau, Microstrategy or other data visualization technologies
- Basic understanding of statistics
- Basic understanding of machine learning (regularization, model training, at a minimum a desire to learn)
- Increase process efficiencies, test products for accuracy and significance
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Critical thinker with the ability to work autonomously as seamlessly as they work in a team
- Aptitude to identify challenges, anticipate obstacles, and influence stakeholders
- Effective technical and professional communicator (written and verbal)
- Capacity and comfort communicating with all levels of stakeholders (C-level to Customers)
- Confident working with various groups (business analysts, developers, and end users)
- 5+ years of reporting or analytics experience or a combination of both; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering
- 3+ years of reporting experience, analytics experience, or a combination of both.
- Robust SQL skills (window functions, normalization, procedures, validation)
- Familiarity with data warehouse development
- Experience gathering requirements that identify root cause analysis
- Skilled in creating presentations from C-level to the individual contributor
- Some experience with R or Python
- Some experience with Machine Learning
- Extensive knowledge of research and analysis for a business setting
Job Code : TWCBOP340 Sr Business Analyst – Cust Ops Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/101709 →