Req #: ******Location: Herndon, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: TS/SCI with PolygraphClearance Status:
Must Be Current
The following tasks describe the details of this position:
* Responsibility for providing database expertise and support for a
large database migration effort to include, standing and
configuration of new oracle servers, configuring and managing
production, test, dev, and training instances/schemas, and regular
and critical Oracle patching. Migration Oracle ******** 12c.
* Responsibility and accountability for all database backup/restores
including building and maintaining backup schedules and disaster
* Work closely and in conjunction with the application s system
architect for engineering direction and technical guidance.
* Provide O&M database support post migration. Provide O&M backup
support to legacy CADRE application as required.
* Attend and participate at the team daily scrum, and provide
updates to the CADRE team scrum master.
* Develop and foster collaboration between team members within the
team as within the Sponsor organization s Next Generation
Information Management train.
* Recommend and implement Sponsor approved improvements to
operational effectiveness, utility and efficiency of business
systems, administration, resources, procedures, and methods.
* Provide communication and status updates to the CCDS contract PM,
system architect, and scrum master as required.
* Conduct the cloud migration efforts within the timelines provided
to customer from the cloud project schedule.
* Provide ad-hoc system administration support to various CCDS
standalone applications as required.
* Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.