Job Title: Database Administrator
Job ID: ******
Shift: Day Job
Facility: Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic
Location: 201 North Craig Street, Pittsburgh PA 15213
Responsible for quality control, management, and integrity of research data and related procedures. Designs, develops, coordinates and implement data management policies.
* Assume responsibility for communication of data related issues with and among the data entry specialists and the nurse research associates.
* Coordinate and direct the development and implementation of data monitoring and data management procedures.
* Design and implement applications for data entry systems, data management systems, quality assurance and front end user interfaces.
* Develop and assist with the design of MS Access applications.
* Supervise, train, and assist the data entry specialists in web based data entry. Assess staff skills and deficits and assign tasks to data entry personnel as needed.
* 4 year academic degree, including courses in computer programming, systems analysis, system development, or systems engineering OR has acquired Core IT skills and knowledge via practical experience.
* Demonstrate thorough understanding of the fundamental tools and concepts of one of the information technology professional disciplines (i.e., Applications, Business Analysis. Customer Service, Data, Networking, Operations, Security, Systems Engineering, etc.) and applies that understanding to make independent practical contributions to IT work within a particular UPMC department or function.
* Good working knowledge of SPSS
* Higher education (Bachelors/Masters) may be required per Grants
Salary Range: $22.35 to $33.84
Union Position: No
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.