Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 18 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Position Description: PL/SQL Developer who is strong with process analysis, custom reporting, trouble shooting production issues, and design, development, documentation and testing. You will take full-ownership of projects and manage status reports while using automation of existing SQL and PL/SQL code (based on requirements and code specifications). Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field. Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted for the minimum educational requirement.
– It is required that you maintain and enhance working relationships with business stakeholders (business units) and assorted IT team members. Experience interacting with users, analyzing client business processes, documenting business requirements, performing design analysis and developing design specifications. You might be asked to optimize large complicated SQL statements capable of configuring popular database engines and orchestrating clusters as necessary.
– Experience optimizing physical data models (table definition, indexes, range and hash partitioning) and experience with ETL involving large amounts of data, XML parsing and loading data into Oracle and Oracle XML packages is required. Problem solving, root cause analysis, and issue resolution and demonstrated leadership skills are a must-have for this opportunity.
– Establish and maintain database management systems, standards, guidelines, and QA for database deliverables including conceptual design, logical database, capacity planning, external data interface specification, data loading plan, data maintenance plan and security policy
– Produce various performance reports
– Document and communicate database design
– Design and develop structures and relations using database architectural standards
– Write clean, clear, and efficient SQL stored procedures
– Design tables, keys, indexes, views that effectively represent the data
– Evaluate and install database management systems
– Code complex programs and derives logical processes on technical platforms
– Work with the large data sets data in a high-speed, high-availability environment.
– Build windows, screens, and reports
– Constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studies system capabilities; writes specifications; writes software code
– Assist in the design of user interface and business application prototypes
– Participate in quality assurance and develops test application code in the client server environment
– Determine appropriateness of data for storage and the optimum storage organization
– Process engineering (definition, training and improvement) for all software development lifecycle processes
– Maintain and improve existing Import and Extract processes
– Work closely with software developers performing platform selections, database design, database architecture, SQL programming by providing consultation and technical guidance
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.