Memorial Healthcare System
Develops and maintains system reports for assigned functions.
1. Collaborates on system report designs. Develops, and maintains system reports to ensure that the quality and functionality of reporting meets system requirements.
2. Translates design specifications into required system reports.
3. Tests and troubleshoots new and existing system reports.
4. Routinely analyzes system performance/technology against industry developments to determine options for improvement.
It is essential that the candidate have strong technical, business, and teamwork skills. The candidate must be able to work with the business owners and IT teams to architect and deliver systems meeting defined business requirements with little supervision. This individual must be self-motivated, execution focused and able to keep updated on the necessary business and technology skills to be a valuable, contributing member of the IT staff.
- Five to ten years experience supporting Lawson S3, Human Capital Management (HCM) applications and/or Talent Management.
- Experience implementing Lawson Talent Management in a multi-facility healthcare environment.
- Experience with SQL reporting tools such as Crystal Report, Aqua Data Studio, etc .
- Excellent Project Management and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment with changing priorities.
- Expert knowledge of commonly used HCM concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent documentation skills including system architectural diagrams, data, process, and system flow diagrams, interface specifications, system configuration, and standard operational procedures.
- Strong understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Exceptional initiative, organizational and planning skills, analytical abilities, problem solving, and follow through.
- Able to work with minimal supervision keeping management informed with timely project status reports.
- Commitment to excellence in service, performance, and execution.
- Strong process discipline and experience including change management, problem management and project management.
Graduate of an accredited program in a related field. Licensure, Certification and Registration: None
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action. May require specialized knowledge in a business line.
Memorial Healthcare System, consisting of 6 acute care hospitals, a nursing home, outpatient facilities, home health services and physician practices, provides quality, comprehensive care to the residents of the surrounding communities. We invite you to join one of the nation’s leading healthcare systems, recognized for use of advanced technology and clinical informatics.
Memorial Support Services provides a variety of business services to support our facilities. The main offices are located in Miramar with satellite offices located throughout our system.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/98871 →