Are you a Devops Engineer with solid experience in Jenkins and are looking for a full time job that prides itself on a strong work-life balance? How about one of the largest entertainment companies in the world?
You would be a full time employee whose focus is Continuous Integration and Deployment using both Jenkins very heavily. The company prides itself in a strong work – life balance, huge growth potential, and a fun casual approach to work. You can expect the company to send you to training, conferences, and hands on training.
They are looking for candidates with strong experience in the Linux OS. some OS Scripting, (BASH, Python etc..) but most importantly, strong CI / CD experience with tools such as Jenkins, . If you have strong Jenkins, our team will train you on the rest.
We plan on moving into areas such as Docker, AWS, Kubernetes, and other new DevOps tools in the future, and you will be able to learn these while being our SME in the world of CI and CD. We are a 100% Linux environment, and at this point are a mixture of "bare metal" and Virtual Machines. We will be going into the cloud in the very near future.
This roles most important objective is to build out release and deployment pipelines for our software development team. We have a very aggressive release schedule (we push out NEW code daily) so this role is crucial to the entire division right now. You can expect to engage with internal developers, clients, as well as vendors, all of whom are using the same code base. This is a challenging role that is a great mix of Release Engineering and Pipeline Building.
WE WOULD LIKE THE CANDIDATE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS :
* Extensive production experience with both Jenkins
* Ability to constantly update our GitHub repos (there are a lot of them)
* A clear understanding of the full SDLC
* Strong experience building Deployment and Release Pipelines in an enterprise environment
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU :
* Amazing work life balance with 35 hour work weeks and possible paid overtime
* The ability to work remotely 1-2 days per week once you build a certain level of trust with your managers
* We have the best benefits package in the business
* A shuttle that will take you from multiple locations in NYC directly to our doorstep
* Hands on training in areas of DevOps such as AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and much more, as this group grows.
THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION. IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED AND INTERESTED, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO ****************************.
AT THIS POINT, WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES LOCAL TO THE NYC TRI STATE AREA. THIS IS A FULL TIME PERMANENT ROLE, SO PLEASE NO CORP TO CORP CONSULTANTS.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/82780 →