*CAN BE LOCATED IN CHARLOTTE, NC; IRVING, TX OR TEMPE, AZ*
*WE HAVE OPENINGS FOR ALL LEVELS OF DEVOPS PROFESSIONALS, PLEASE APPLY IF YOU ARE A DEVOPS PROFESSIONAL AT ANY LEVEL FROM JUNIOR TO MID-LEVEL TO SENIOR*
Company is looking for experienced DevOps Engineers within Company’s Infrastructure Services (IS). Within IS, the devops engineers are responsible and accountable for the engineering and operation of the Company platforms which is comprised of multiple cloud environments, application continuous delivery tools and pipelines, and numerous applications consuming those.
The Senior DevOps Engineer is a full stack engineer who builds opinionated cloud environments and platforms for Company. This role will have the primary accountability of owning, developing, implementing and operating Company’s cloud platforms. This role will also encompass developing, building, administering, and deploying self-service tools that enable Company developers to build, deploy and operate cloud native applications on those cloud platforms.
* Oversees and develops the various opinionated cloud environments and platforms while aligning them with business and security strategies and requirements
* Hands-on experience with cloud solutions at massive scale and resiliency
* Deep experience in design, development and deployment of business software in cloud environments
* Designing architecture with various cloud providers that meets technical, security, and business needs for applications and workloads.
* Champions the engineering practices and helping teams define and setup frameworks for infrastructure as code and immutable infrastructure concepts
* Establishes the strategy and manages complex technical designs in engineering and operating cloud platform infrastructure
* Oversees and develops the strategy and manages complex designs for the continuous integration and continuous delivery frameworks and tools
* Contribute to technology strategy and engineering roadmaps around cloud platforms; executes strategic engineering proof of concepts around cloud platforms
* Defines and develops new products and services that provides functions- as-a-service
* Champions for the appropriate use of open source and commercial technology based upon industry trends and innovative concepts
* Four year degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related area, or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years of application development and infrastructure engineering experience
* Able to mentor different teams across the various engineering practices including extreme programming, product mindset, cloud/as-a-service approach, and infrastructure as code
* Hands-on style – willingness and competence in producing necessary changes in our infrastructure and processes
* Will be working primarily in an Extreme Programming environment and must be willing to work in a paired programming/engineering model
* Able to facilitate diverse teams, multi-task, and work under pressure to meet aggressive schedule targets
* Able to work effectively across organizational and geographical boundaries
* Identify creative solutions for technical challenges
* Able to communicate effectively across groups of diverse backgrounds
* Ability to communicate and present ideas and solutions
* Demonstrable experience designing and implementing complex applications and distributed systems into public cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc)
* Experience and solid understanding of complex, multi-region, highly available state-less and state-full deployments
* Solid understanding of security and compliance frameworks, standards and implementation in public cloud environments
* Experience and solid understanding of infrastructure technologies such as network, compute, and storage
* Experience in using DSLs/frameworks for managing infrastructure as code like (or similar to) CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, BOSH, etc
* Experience in infrastructure programming using languages like Python, Ruby, Go
* Hands on experience using continuous integration/delivery tools like (or similar to) git, Jenkins, Concourse
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.