Crowdskout is looking for DevOps Engineers and System Administrators to work on the infrastructure and system environment supporting our data-oriented software and team members. We deal with a variety of systems such as large scale data ingestion and processing in a highly available environment and are looking to improve our automation, monitoring, performance and scalability of our organizations tools. This position is full-time in our Washington DC office.
* Setting up and maintaining system and application monitoring
* Updating and maintaining production and development environments, automating tasks as they come up using various configuration management and scripting tools such as Ansible, Terraform, and Python
* Working closely with engineers to create or update systems for new and existing features
* Participating in on-call rotation for critical systems – although we put a bit of effort into keeping them stable in the first place
* Creating tools to help customers, internal support personnel, and engineers
* Documenting scripts and writing guides to help educate the engineering team
* Fluency in Linux system administration, especially CentOS
* Fluency in scripting/programming, extra points if its Bash, Python, PHP, or Scala
* Experience with and understanding of networking principles such as TCP/IP, routing, and load balancing
* Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, and associated architectures
* Experience working with a configuration management tool like Chef, Puppet, or Ansible
* Track record of automating away manual work and creating tooling to reduce errors or improve efficiency
* Production experience in a web environment
* Experience with administering SQL databases, and some exposure to systems such as document databases like MongoDB or analytical systems like Elasticsearch
* Experience with Agile development and principles
* Interest in new tools and technology and understanding of when they can be applied
* Strong experience with the many AWS applications such as S3, ALB, RDS, Route53 and more
* Experience with Vagrant, Virtualbox, Docker, or virtualization in general
* Experience working with large (1 TB+) data sets in a production environment
Crowdskout is built for businesses, campaigns, non-profits, and publishers. Crowdskout empowers our customers to identify, analyze and connect with your audience better than ever beforeincreasing user engagement, and strengthening outreach efforts.
At work, we foster creativity and self-reliance. Everyone is challenged and has the authority to control their own workload, and implementation. At the same time, you will be provided constant feedback and the opportunity to work and grow with a talented team.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. We provide a full benefits package including medical, dental, 401k with matching, commuter savings, and more.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/78765 →