Our client is an e-commerce company aiming to become a leading online national tire retailer. Their goal is to build a rich customer experience platform for the end-to-end experience. Our will lead the industry in providing innovative solutions to the consumer simplifying a complex shopping cycle that integrates a national tire purchase with localized install process. Localization, social and mobile strategies are an imperative to success as this online retail market explodes.
* This position is responsible for managing tech operations for high volume consumer facing portal applications & e-commerce websites.
* This position is responsible for architecting & implementing operational reports, performance statistics of website and hardware infrastructure.
* This position is responsible for building new features and dashboard to depict the stats to team and management.
* This position interfaces with Dev team, business and product management teams.
* Collaborate effectively with Creative UX team, Product Management and Engineering to create concept development, prototypes, technology innovations and process improvements.
* Provide production support including troubleshooting issues, resolving technically complex software defects. Provide assistance in coordinating and troubleshooting with other system developers and business owners for integrated system application support.
* Build Operational reports, performance statistics of website and hardware infrastructure
* Demonstrate an understanding of web application performance, scalability, reliability & security.
* Work on multiple projects simultaneously, meeting different schedules and deadlines
* Participate in code reviews, ensuring compliance with development standards and best practices. Review and approve project designs for compliance with overall system architecture.
* Participate in application change management board meetings to evaluating cost/benefit of user requests, working with the board to resolve competing priorities; prepare technical design alternatives and estimates in support of approved changes.
* Comfortable working/sharing development on applications with several layers.
* Willing to work on on-call schedules
Strong proficiency is required in the following skills:
Experience doing project work/Production support for online retail ecommerce B2B or B2C websites
Hybris B2B/B2C Commerce platform
Load test, Performance and log monitoring tools
Working knowledge of Content Delivery Networks
Working knowledge of Bot mitigation strategies
Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
Oracle Endeca commerce search
Ability to work independently while collaborating with a cross-functional team
Passionate about building relevant software
Demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Demonstrate strong computer science skills & experience
Ability to plan, schedule, execute, and complete work in a self-directed mode from inception through to production
Ability to interact professionally with and influence a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
Ability to multi-task/prioritize under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision
Team player at all timesvoluntarily participates in non-required tasks, assists colleagues & others
Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction
Ability to understand and apply best practices and suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/60465 →