The DevOps Engineer is a member of the Tier 2 support team. They are responsible for proactively identifying issues, analyzing and resolving issues reported from Tier 1 as well as coordinating the communication plan, short term fix and long term fixes to resolve these problems. Work with other departments through resolution of an issue. Build and maintain knowledge base for Tier 2 audience. Monitor new products during Go live.
- Monitor potential failure points for each Payspan product.
- Identify problems prior to customer reporting.
- Identify the cause of problems reported by Tier 1.
- Identify the overall impact of issues on customers. (short term and long term)
- Identify immediate customers impacted and provide the list for communication outreach.
- Provide communication team (Provider Services/Payer Services) with information needed to set customer expectations for issue resolution or possible work around instructions.
- Identify short term solutions to immediately reduce the impact of the issue.
- Identify long term solutions to eliminate the issue.
- Manage all open Production issues and prioritize accordingly.
- Publish all open Production issues to communication team.
- Maintain expert product knowledge of all Payspan products.
- Maintain knowledge base team documentation.
- Improve automation to monitor Product health (Splunk alerts, SQL scripts, portal improvements, etc)
- Review Product releases to close out known open issues.
- Provide Development with log improvements and/or other defensive programming suggestions.
- SQL Skills
- .Net/Java knowledge preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with healthcare & financial systems
- Knowledge of File processing including XML, Nacha, EDI, and various other file types
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development process
- MS or Linux OS admin experience preferred
- Atlassian Product knowledge (JIRA, Confluence) or similar
- Salesforce experience or similar
- Splunk Experience preferred
Payspan, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment at Payspan is based upon your individual merit and qualifications. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, protected veteran status or disability, genetic characteristic, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We will also make all reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/122577 →