We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our growing team. Do you enjoy working with some of the latest technologies and using your expert Linux system administration skills to automate routine tasks? Do you like solving complex problems and finding solutions that scale appropriately in large, high-traffic environments? Are you comfortable working with a broad spectrum of software & services? If so, then we would like to hear from you.
Platphorm is a small but profitable company that provides a soup-to-nuts system that allows businesses to build scalable, reliable marketplaces where buyers pay sellers for information delivered by voice, mail, chat, SMS, or recorded phone message.
- Deploy, manage, and maintain applications and systems deployed to AWS and Docker
- General Linux system administration
- Implement, maintain, and improve continuous integration and continuous delivery environments
- Troubleshoot problems and document solutions
- Monitor and respond to alerts
- Collaborate with and support development, QA, & product/marketing teams
- 5+ years experience
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Comfortable working on & with remotely distributed teams
- Experience using AWS (EC2, S3, & RDS at a minimum)
- Proficient with Linux systems administration (RHEL/CentOS & Ubuntu specifically)
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (Jenkins)
- Exposure to configuration management tools (Puppet, Salt)
- Comfortable using version control (Git)
- Proficiency with docker & container technologies
- Disaster recovery planning and experience with high availability systems
Nice to Have:
- Exposure running Ruby/Rails environments
- Strong Linux system-level analysis capabilities
- Experience implementing and maintaining monitoring systems (Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus)
- Experience with container management systems (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS)
- Health/dental vision insurance
- Great work/life balance
- 13" MacBooks and computer monitor provided
- Adjustable work desks
- Snacks and Friday Happy Hours!
- Great location Our San Francisco office is steps from the Powell BART/Muni station!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/137892 →