Zaelab, based in USA is a dedicated team of focused, agile and innovative consultants who work to bridge the gap from vision to delivery of B2B commerce technology projects. Our commitment to evolving commerce beyond product development to a continuous delivery model enabling our clients to gain insights and ensure positive program outcomes quickly.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who will own the management of key client projects or aspects of client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope while exceeding client expectations.
* Lead digital commerce projects using agile techniques that have been adapted to the best practices we have developed to meet out clients’ needs.
* Facilitate the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
* Work alongside an offshore development team leading sprint planning, daily standups, and other project activities as needed.
* Primary point of contact for client stakeholders, executives, and internal team members.
* Maintain the tools and documentation required for Zaelab’s implementation projects
* Report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
* Successfully manage the relationship with the client and team members
* Collaborate within Project Management team to continuously improve our solutions and processes
* Strive to understand the technology systems and ecommerce industry that Zaelab supports
* Bachelors degree or higher and 5+ years working experience as a Senior Project Manager or Product Manager
* Working knowledge of SAP hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, Adobe CQ or any comparable commerce platform
* Experience working with offshore and multinational teams from USA, Eastern Europe, India
* Experience leading teams using agile scrum practices
* Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
* Excellent client-facing English skills (written and verbal)
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
* Leadership skills and proven ability to own a project from start to finish
* Interest in the technology space and willing to learn about the industry
* Ability to work independently along a fast-paced offshore team
* Located in the Northeast of the USA (within driving distance to our HQ in Westport, CT for occasional meetings)
* Impeccable professional references
* Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
* Regular assessments, performance based bonus, and salary reviews
* Individualized career path
* Compensation for approved time off
* Health insurance including medical and dental
* Competitive training reimbursement
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59287 →