Digital Product Owner
$94,572 – $104,030 DOE
At Community Transit you will have the opportunity to improve people’s lives by creating an appealing transit experience so people enjoy getting where they need to go. This position contributes to Community Transit’s success by assuming end-to-end responsibility for the strategic value, usability, and performance of our customer facing digital products. Particular focus will be on developing the strategic framework for the company website and mobile apps based on Community Transit goals. The position will create a data-driven environment where decisions are made using web analytics, A/B and multivariate testing, user research and competitive analysis. You will leverage the customer voice in everything. To be successful, the product owner needs to have technical acumen and a passion to delight customers with simple and useful digital experiences. This is both a strategic and hands-on position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, marketing or a related area.
- 8 years of business, technology or related experience.
- 5 years of experience in web or related digital product management.
- 5 years of experience in user experience and/or user interface.
- 5 years of experience in a product management capacity for digital experiences or software platforms.
- Experience personalizing and targeting digital experiences to diverse audience segments and a documented track record of results from your work.
- Experience using data, creating great customer experiences and product decisions.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above may be considered.
To apply: www.communitytransit.org.
Community Transit provides a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. As a recipient of federal funds, Community Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on any basis prohibited by Federal, State or Local law. We value and encourage diversity in our workforce. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/102539 →