DAYTA Marketing is seeking a digital project manager. The ideal candidate:
* Is smart.
* Is eager to learn.
* Wants to help build something big!
Founded 5 years ago, DAYTA Marketing is a team of entrepreneurial digital natives who are redefining marketing partnerships. We are building something special and are looking for talented individuals to contribute their minds and skills to our vision.
Digital Project Managers work directly with our clients, building relationships while crafting and guiding marketing strategies. Internally, they collaborate with a team of designers and tacticians to execute creative tactics and build our clients brands online and off.
Digital Project Management
* Lead and guide new client onboarding, small and large-scale creative, digital advertising and marketing projects and campaigns. This includes coordinating tasks with internal and external teams, establishing project plans, developing timelines, setting due dates and communicating project progress and budget through monthly meetings and weekly updates. This will include moving projects forward using digital project management skills, DAYTAs PMS, and following DAYTAs core processes.
* Work with a variety of clients to manage, strategize, monitor, maintain and assist in creating content for their overall digital marketing strategies and manage social media marketing campaigns. This will include running small-scale digital advertising campaigns.
* Deliver projects on time and ensure quality standards are met. Work towards growing audiences, meeting client expectations, adding value and solving real business problems for clients.
* Create, analyze and provide a thorough explanation of DAYTA reports, ad reports, contest reports. Be proactive to resolve issues and show how the clients expectations are met through data-driven results.
* Work with the Head of Strategy to determine the best strategy and services for your clients. This may include reviewing and writing proposals, as needed.
Client Experience Management
* Understand client needs and objectives, build strong relationships and work closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily/weekly basis.
* Research clients industries in order to speak their language. Learn about their CRM tools, sales processes, associations, trends, best practices, talent acquisition, reputation management, customer engagement, etc.
* Work with the Head of Client Experience to foster strong client relationships through effective processes, consistent experiences and quality performance in delivering services.
* Coordinate meetings with clients, team members and complete all meeting preparation.
Coaching & Mentoring
* Attend ongoing coaching sessions with the Head of Client Experience, the Head of Digital Advertising, the Head of Digital Solutions and the Head of Creative as necessary.
* Opportunities for job shadowing new team members.
* Options to attend various college recruiting events, tradeshows, conferences, may be available.
* Conduct reviews for interns, independent contractors and take part in DAYTAs peer review process.
* Conduct interviews as needed for DAYTAs Internship Program.
* Be an active member of the team through sharing knowledge and helping mentor and coach others to succeed.
* Coach and mentor your team of independent contractors and interns. This would include ensuring quality content, communicating regularly, updating curator/intern projects, monitoring social platforms and listing sites and making sure our clients brand and voice is on point.
* 1+ year(s) of social media experience on platforms such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Yelp, Foursquare, etc.
* Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
* Working knowledge of social advertising campaigns on Facebook
* Experience with refining and defining marketing processes
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work independently and with team members
* Excellent time management and project management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities
* Creative, organized, and have an attention to detail
* Note: If you don’t have all these skills already, we are willing to train the right candidate.
Health (3 different plans available), Dental, Vision, HSA Accounts, Simple IRA (employer 3% match), PTO, 10 Observed Paid Holidays, Work From Home 1 day per week, Discounted cell plan and gym membership, long and short term disability, Life/AD&D. DAYTA’s work culture!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59652 →