Client Reference Code: 201078
Spectrum Enterprise is seeking a dynamic manager to be a part of the Digital Strategy team, reporting to the Senior Director, Digital & Social Strategy out of our Stamford, CT headquarter location. As Spectrum Enterprise evolves our digital strategy this role will be responsible for bringing to life the brand across digital destinations based on an outlined strategy and strategic roadmap. The candidate should possess expertise in user-centered design, information architecture, digital marketing & technologies as well as passion of the studying of human behavior. The goal is to deliver experiences that bridge physical and virtual touchpoints seamlessly to drive business performance. This will require re-thinking of traditional approaches, forging new ground for the organization and creating an experience unique to our industry. It will require the ability to define success and measure progress towards it with a constant eye towards continuous improvement. This position will provide the unique opportunity to operate in a start-up-like environment within a Fortune 100 company. As a national provider of scalable, fiber-based technology solutions serving many of America’s largest businesses, we must meet the needs of a vast number of audience segments with client-centric experiences. To get there you must be able to expertly navigate, explore and understand our company, brand architecture, competitive set and digital strategy to translate into digital interactions that deliver measurable value. This is a unique opportunity in a fast growing organization and team.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead user experience re-architecture of Spectrum Enterprise and associated digital destinations.
- Responsible for defining buyer journey and user flows for B2B audience segments with distinct needs as they related to business demands.
- Responsible for defining and continually optimizing user experience guidelines that will direct future digital experience initiatives across Spectrum Enterprise.
- Providing thought leadership and advocacy to internal stakeholders and executive management on the role of user experience design in delivering class leading brand experiences for Spectrum Enterprise.
- Ensure the strategic and experience objectives of the Spectrum Enterprise digital rearchitecture and subsequent corporate digital initiatives are realized.
- Responsible for the recommendation of methodologies, tools and processes suited to meet the demands of the rearchitecture and related digital projects.
- Manage internal and potential external resources responsible for creation of visualized journey maps, sitemaps, wireframes and annotations.
- Translation of brand user experience guidelines and digital strategy down to application for functional destination elements (functional modules with in a site, mobile app, digital experience).
- Develop and apply user experience design methodologies across all digital screens through documentation and in collaboration with cross-functional teams and oversight of agency resources.
- Responsible for applying UX approach down to the page level, every interaction, swipe of a phone and tap of a tablet to assure the best possible visitor experience with the Spectrum brand
- Work with program management, web ops and manager to assure all project deliverables are met on time and on budget.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Experience managing large-scale website rearchitecture projects including those with substantial content publishing, eCommerce, data and functional utility requirements.
- Portfolio of experience demonstrating ability to solve complex problems with simple solutions
- Experience building and managing designers and information architects – digital agency experience and/or management preferred.
- Extensive experience in defining and implementing discovery processes to define user and business requirements.
- Can easily demonstrate mastery of user experience best practices, methodologies and tools along with the ability to start from scratch with new tools if the project or situation warrants it.
- Can demonstrate expertise in the definition of user persona’s and creation of user journeys to meet diverse needs within a single destination.
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate vision through user flows, journey maps, mockups, related visualizations & documentation including functional requirements and annotated wireframes.
- Fluency in various digital design tools ranging from Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch to Prototyping tools (low fidelity such as in PPT to robust versions in such tools as Flinto, Axure, Invision).
- Excels at leading collaboration among internal, external and remote multidisciplinary team members.
- Creative problem solving with an ability to start with nothing and inspire others to understand and contribute to the vision.
- Ability to partner and co-create, recognition of the value derived from a well-built team and ability to contribute to the cultural dynamic that energizes it.
- Extensive experience in data-driven, dynamic destinations delivered personalized experiences based on variety of data signals
- Working knowledge and use of measurement/analytic platforms for the purposes of informing strategy through insights, passive & active digital behaviors
- Experience in identifying the need for and approach to usability and consumer research for sake of informing and optimizing user experience strategy. Includes having working relationships with usability and design testing resources. Development and presentation of findings to stakeholders.
- Has worked in close collaboration with development, IT, designers, content creators, media, social media and executive stakeholders.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Bachelor’s degree in Design and/or User Experience related field – HCI, CS, Graphic Design, Architecture, etc.
Related Work experience / Number of Years
- 8+ years of related work experience including minimum of 4+ years with managerial responsibilities in a digital user experience or related capacity
- 5+ years digital marketing experience
- B2B and/or enterprise environment experience preferred
Job Code : TWCMGN525 Mgr, Digital Marketing Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/22341 →