Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world?s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Finance team builds the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. We work closely with teams across the company, as well as with external partners.
- Focus on forecasting, financial analysis, modeling and planning activities to support the COO organization.
- Manage the quarterly and annual forecast process for the COO organization. Identify variances vs. plan and make recommendations to achieve plan goals.
- Analyze variance drivers to understand fluctuations and current trends in the business.
- Identify key financial trends and proactively offer solutions to mitigate negative trends or accelerate positive ones.
- Work with members of the senior management team on the development and evaluation of business plans.
- Prepare presentations and supporting analysis for Executive management around strategic goals and plans.
- Bring new thinking and ways of doing things to the function, as appropriate, including analyzing and pushing new metrics and performance indicators to help identify trends.
- Continually improve processes, drive change and elevate the level of reporting for the COO organization.
- Ad-hoc analysis and various other reporting projects including decision support, metrics and revenue and customer analytics.
- Manage, develop and lead a team, to include hiring, performance appraisals, coaching, etc.
- 10-15 years of progressive finance experience at a leading software company. Sales Finance experience a must, and a background in SaaS strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience partnering with senior executives across Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and other customer-related organizations.
- Process-oriented with a strong sense of affinity with the rapid pace of a growing and dynamic environment.
- Prior leadership and people management experience with the ability to coach, mentor, and develop team members.
- You sweat the details and maintain a high level of integrity in your work.
- You’re able to build positive relationships with business leaders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to package and present complex analysis and recommendations clearly.
- You are energized by a challenge, are forward-thinking, credible and dedicated to producing high quality work.
- Strong influencing skills; assertive without being antagonistic or alienating; ability to work in a collaborative and team-centric culture.
- You have demonstrated excellence in business analytics and tools. You have advanced Excel skills; and systems experience such as Tableau, Planning Systems (Hyperion) and Oracle Financials highly desirable.
- You have an undergraduate degree in finance, economics or a quantitative discipline. MBA preferred. Professional qualifications such as CFA or CPA a plus.
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115551 →