PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you’re serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
The Cyber pillar is responsible for cyber service transition, cyber service management, cyber defense, cyber threat management, security operations, and identity and access management.
The Cyber Defense team focuses on operational engineering activities across the suite of security tools managed in the NIS central service environment. The core areas of focus are around Perimeter Security (Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Systems/Proxies/Firewalls/Web Application Firewalls/Virtual Private Networks), Endpoint Protection (encryption, endpoint security, mobile device management, operating systems), and Infrastructure Security Operations (Domain Name Server, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol, Internet Protocol Address Management, Active Directory).
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 8 years of progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates thought leader-level knowledge of:
– Cyber Defence principles and a broad understanding of related functions, applied in creative ways in the support of and integration with key business and strategic priorities;
– Leading the formal development of intellectual capital within Cyber Defence and supporting integration of intellectual capital across multiple functions;
– Translating overall vision and the functionâ€™s business strategy and plan by leading or managing others and performing work with a high degree of independence;
– Influencing others internally and externally through both direct and indirect reports;
– Building, deploying, and developing teams and/or projects within Cyber Defence or across multiple functions;
– Leading team to generate a vision for Cyber Defence and execute against the overall strategy;
– Executing tasks aligned to Cyber Defence with autonomy;
– Contributing to the security design decisions;
– Technical administration across desktop systems such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Services & Macintosh;
– Administration of security platforms across Microsoft, Linux & Macintosh operations platforms; and,
– Managing and improving Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based processes used to support security solutions: Incident Management, Requests Fulfilment, Change Management, Problem Management, etc.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and a proven record of success in:
– Assisting countries in deployment of Endpoint security solutions;
– Resolving complex issues, including through cooperation with vendors;
– Tuning and maintaining capabilities of Endpoint security solutions;
– Driving reporting and operational excellence through day to day Endpoint security tools management;
– Monitoring security solutions on a daily basis and identifing and resolving issues;
– Dispatching and processing requests coming from the territory-level security organizations in relation to supported security solutions;
– Tracing the quality of provided service, report Key Performance Indicators, and work on service quality improvement;
– Transitioning, maintaining, or using Security Technologies such as Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Endpoint protection, Data Loss Prevention, Forensic tools;
– Contributing to a central technology service organization;
– Navigating a matrix organization; and
– Collaborating with multiple stakeholders across functional and technical skillsets.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/155467 →