Client Reference Code: 207325
Responsible for directing the Reno Implementation Team, overseeing that configurations are consistent and accurate, testing of new and used equipment, and that orders are processed in a timely manner. Work in conjunction with the Reno Warehouse Team to ensure a smooth process flow, into and out of the Implementation Center in Reno. Ensure that accurate records are kept, and provide clear communications to Network Operations Verticals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Direct operational Implementation Engineers in device configuration and burn testing of CMTS and Optical Transport/Backbone hardware.
- Develop departmental goals; monitor and manage to such goals to ensure all performance standards are being met.
- Hire, evaluate, coach and develop Implementation team in the performance of their duties.
- Assist with the budget process; manage departmental expenditures staying within budgeted guidelines.
- 5 years Cable/Internet Industry Experience
- 5 years Telecommunications Experience
- 7 years Management Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Optical Transport Networks and Backbone Circuits a plus.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner.
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively, supervise and motivate others, and implement cross functional change.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications (project management, spreadsheet, Billing Systems, etc.)
Job Code : TWCCSD740 Dir, Service Delivery Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/69564 →