At Vanguard, our client’s interests come first. To ensure our clients stay informed, we use targeted email campaigns that integrate thoughtful design with benefit-oriented information. Vanguard is currently seeking an Email Project Lead to help us continue this seamless communication experience.
Using their knowledge of HTML, email campaigns, email providers, and design tools, our Email Project Leads partner with internal departments to identify e-mail related opportunities. In this role, you’ll execute communications of high quality readability to help clients remain educated, informed, or reassured. We’ll rely on you to uncover the best approach to these projects, so that however we correspond with clients, they remain confident in our message.
- Acts as project lead for e-mail campaigns. Identifies e-mail opportunities to deepen client relationships and increase on-line conversions. Partners with internal clients to ensure web page and e-mail communications impacts are identified and understood, resources are assigned, and delivery dates defined.
- Builds, develops, and maintains strong working relationships to ensure that business needs are understood and satisfied. Collaborates with departments and team members involved with e-mail and event communications projects to ensure efficient delivery and high quality.
- Maintains familiarity with various e-mail providers (i.e., Hotmail, AOL, Yahoo, Comcast, etc.) to ensure that e-mail is being received by our clients in good order. Utilizes appropriate vendor tools such as Return Path Inbox Preview to assist in this process.
- Manages project timelines and tasks using various methods, including Aprimo CTS. Serves as primary designer for html and text e-mails.
- Executes e-mail campaigns and utilizes appropriate technology to load lists, schedule mailings, setup content versions, proofs, tests, and deploys e-mails. Provides technical support by troubleshooting content related issues with e-mail and event communications and the tools used to manage them. Occasional off-hours support may be necessary.
- Documents all e-mail projects and assignments in accordance with guidelines, including defining requirements, schedules, impact to Vanguard phone and e-mail response centers, etc., and provides accurate and timely updates to the management team.
- Recognizes trends and anomalies, and makes recommendations for future e-mail campaigns based on results and industry trends.
- Produces procedural documentation, and identifies website/e-mail communications/tool/process improvements.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in e-mail and/or web design/HTML experience.
- Proofreading/editing background preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe’s DreamWeaver and HTML required. TeamSite, CTS, and Siebel experience is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
- Ability to adapt to new technology and develop technical skills quickly.
- Excellent project and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/83784 →