The Electro – Mechanical Technician is a Tier 1 responder who is primarily responsible for conducting preventive maintenance and focused Electrical/Mechanical repairs on highly automated equipment. In addition, the Sr. Pharmacy Automation Services Specialist will coordinate the problem solving and repairs resulting from observing variances between the machine operation and the defined equipment specifications.
- Performs advanced level Maintenance and Service on Automated Equipment by using and understanding Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic drawings and schematics, and using special test equipment and tools.
- Execute preventative, corrective, and emergency maintenance in accordance with stated policies.
- Collaborate with Automation Engineers and Application Developers to identify improvement opportunities.
- Act as first responder for all operational needs relating to production and application issues. Quickly troubleshoot and fix machine issues. If unable to solve, escalate to Automation Engineer.
- Troubleshoot, Service, Install and Repair automated production equipment, to include, Electrical, Robotic Programming, Electrical Controls and PLC Programming.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment,, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Flexibility to work 2nd shifts. (Hours and days will vary)
- 0–2 years of relevant working experience with Degree/Certification.
- Mechanical experience related to automated equipment.
- 3-5 years industry experience. Experience working in a high volume automation production environment (pharmaceutical environment preferred).
- Experience reading schematics; able to troubleshoot mechanical, electrical and pneumatic issues; competent use of tools and procedures needed to repair precision electro-mechanical machinery; able to troubleshoot in basic controls system
- Training in OSHA safety guidelines 1910. (preferred)
- Microsoft Office and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) preferred.
- PLC’s, I/O and field devices; repairing, setting up, adjusting and tuning mechanical systems and pneumatic or hydraulic systems.(preferred)
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Do you enjoy making things work seamlessly and figuring out ways to improve functionality? Do you have a knack for automating processes? Be a part of our team that focuses on reliability and keeping our systems running. From data centers to servers, this talent is relied on to create and maintain critical platforms for the organization. If this is your skill set and you want to be at the center of work that impacts 83 million Americans, explore our opportunities.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS
Advance your career with the company that makes it easier for people to choose better health.
Express Scripts is a leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the “Most Admired Companies” in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services. We offer a highly competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits program, including medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, life insurance, paid time off, tuition assistance and an employee stock purchase plan.
Express Scripts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation. Express Scripts is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/68813 →