- Working with a cross-disciplinary team of similarly bright and motivated engineers on projects of national importance
- A supportive culture of learning, professional growth, and development
- Outstanding continuing education programs
- Opportunities to learn new skills and work on a diverse range of projects
- Cutting edge communication and sensor signal processing systems using software defined radio (SDR) platforms.
- Real-time embedded software leveraging homogeneous and heterogeneous GPP, DSP and GPU architectures for high throughput embedded processing
- Low SWaPC, highly integrated integrated custom platforms
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Understanding of embedded systems and hardware/software interactions
- Experience with object-oriented programming with a working knowledge of one or more common languages such as Python, C++, C, Java, Perl, etc.
- Familiarity with good software development practices including approaches to design, implementation, testing, documentation, and debugging.
- Basic knowledge of low level processor architectures, operating system concepts, and hardware interfacing
• Knowledge of basic signal processing concepts
• Experience with implementing signal processing algorithms
• Knowledge of communication, RADAR, and/or positioning/navigation systems
• Familiarity with real time operating systems
• Experience with POSIX interfaces
• Familiarity with Linux/BSD user and kernel environments
• Experience with low-level hardware/software system debugging
• Background in commercial wired and wireless networking protocols
• Strong development practices including design and code reviews, testing and regression, revision control, and user documentation
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following disciplines, Electrical, Computer or Systems Engineering. The candidate will possess demonstrated ability to provide deliverables or parts of deliverables to customers.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/135905 →