Office Depot OfficeMax
The Lead Consultant, Executive Portfolio Reporting supports the EPMO by administering and executing EPMO Executive Portfolio Reporting and analytics to drive performance and quality of program and project management across the company. The LeadConsultant will ensure the appropriate data, metrics and KPIs are captured to ensure high-quality and accurate reporting of portfolio performance, risk, financial, execution and value realization. The role will prepare and deliver professional, executive level reporting to provide insight to the portfolio for trends and analysis of investment spend, alignment to business strategy and investment priority. In addition, the role will develop, manage and facilitate portfolio reviews and prioritization of programs/projects to ensure strategic alignment and value realization across the portfolio. Typical duties include gathering inputs from stakeholders across the enterprise on strategic projects, preparing and publishing reports, interfacing with and influencing senior IT and business leadership, project and program managers to resolve issues and ensure quality, accuracy and integrity of information being reported to Executive leadership.
-Embody accountability by driving the development of quality, accurate analytics and standard reports to uniformly aggregate and reflect progress, performance, risks, financials, and value realization for projects, programs and portfolios across the company to Executive leadership.
-Define, develop and improve standard project, program and portfolio metrics to measure project performance, compare actual performance to plan on an ongoing basis, identify root cause of situations that could negatively impact project performance and provide the appropriate analytics to address quality, efficiency and effectiveness of project and program management across the company.
-Support the development of standardized reporting formats and solutions, including self-service dashboards to support individual projects, project status reviews, program reviews, Executive Portfolio Reviews, Executive Committee and other reviews as needed.
(This position is a FTE role, not a consulting engagement)
– Minimum of 10 years of experience as project manager or program manager
–Program and Project management experience
– Big 4 consultancy experience or equivalent
-PMP Certification or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong facilitation presentation and influencing skills with C-Suite Executives, senior leadership, peer groups and associates.
- Strong relationship building skills, able to influence internal and external stakeholders with shared and divergent interests, function or matrix environment required.
- Must have strong interpersonal/negotiation skills, including conflict resolution with senior leadership required. Ability to garner support and operate with political savvy
- Systemic thinker, fact based and analytical problem solving. Ability to develop unique and novel solutions to problems.
- Consultative thought leadership. Ability to analyze and evaluate complex business, system & process opportunities.
- Strong attention to detail and process.
Demonstrated proficiency in these areas: estimating, scheduling, budgeting/cost control, financial reporting, contract negotiations, interpersonal skills, computer skills, safety/insurance, ability to communicate, both written and oral.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/90179 →