At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Strategic Enterprise Risk Team is currently seeking a strong leader to support multiple efforts related to the implementation and ongoing governance and oversight, of various Target Operating State (TOS) and Consent Order (CO) initiatives. One key TOS initiative is the Enterprise Escalation Program. Improving escalation management across Wells Fargo is one of Corporate Risk’s top priorities and is garnering intense scrutiny by our regulators and Board of Directors.
The Enterprise Risk Consultant 4 is responsible, but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing systems, policies, and procedures in alignment with Corporate Risk’s TOS and CO requirements
- Integrating enterprise-wide escalation practices into one holistic enterprise program, inclusive of design/development; analytics and reporting; and ongoing governance and oversight of the process/tool
- Providing strategic direction for common risk acceptance aggregation practices as well as ongoing governance and support of the program
- Defining key reporting needs to support the Enterprise Escalation Management Program
- Partnering with the SHRP team to develop user stories for new functionality, participate in user acceptance testing, and provide feedback on additional improvement opportunities
- Facilitating working sessions and information forums for Team Members across the enterprise (business, support and corporate risk functions) to provide guidance and oversight on policy requirements and expectations
- Developing new job-aids, training materials, and system standards to support the Risk TOS/CO initiatives and help business partners consistently apply key concepts
- Working with the Independent Risk Management function (e.g., second line of defense) risk owners to ensure proper connectivity of new processes to existing enterprise risk management programs
- Building and continuously refining key risk initiatives in response to changing business needs and risk profiles
- Supporting on-going initiatives related to enhancing risk management practices of the Enterprise Risk Management Committee and Corporate Development (e.g., M&A activities)
- Participate in other Strategic Enterprise Risk activities as assigned
Location: Preferred locations include Englewood, CO, Charlotte NC; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Phoenix, AZ; San Antonio, TX; Concord, CA; Saint Louis, MO; and San Francisco, CA. Other locations will be considered for qualified candidates.
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, risk, or audit
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to escalate issues
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to exercise independent judgment to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Exposure to Wells Fargo s Shared Risk Platform (SHRP)
Other Desired Qualifications
- Familiarity with Wells Fargo’s lines of businesses
- Strong knowledge of Wells Fargo’s key risk types and risk management programs
- Strong risk assessment skills
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/161948 →