RESOURCE 1 IS SEEKING AN ENTERPRISE SOLUTION ARCHITECT WITH AN EMPHASIS ON APPLICATION PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT (APM) IN THE AREAS OF ECOMM, MOBILE, AND WEB.
* The position is responsible for driving a team that specializes in Application Portfolio Management (APM) Position will liaison among stakeholders to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for APM.
* The position is responsible for APM approach planning, execution and communications to stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Drive the elaboration, mobilization, and execution of the application portfolio management approach.
* Establish and socialize templates.
* Coordinate interviews with key stakeholders and validate information captured.
* Assist stakeholders in the definition of business and technology roadmaps.
* Tie application portfolio management effort to infrastructure portfolio initiative.
* Document findings and create heat maps, business to technology fit 2×2 based on information gathered.
* Manages work effort of 1 person.
* Defines and drives execution of work plans across Business and IT areas.
* Coaches Team with input from Manager.
* Internal – works regularly with up to the VP level. Problem solves up to the Director level across IT organizations.
* Business – works regularly with up to the VP level. Problem solves across Business organizations.
* External – works with vendors.
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business or related. Master preferred.
* Related Experience: 5+ years of Enterprise Architecture experience.
* 3+ years of APM experience. Prior management consulting experience preferred.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong Group Facilitation Skills.
* Broad understanding of technology across domains.
* Familiarity with project management concepts and tools.
* Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of Business and IT management.
* Ability to negotiate acceptable solutions to complex problems across multiple business and/or technical areas and vendors.
* Ability to work independently.
* Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/118390 →