Apria Healthcare is one of nation’s leading providers of home healthcare products and services including respiratory therapy, sleep apnea therapy, non-invasive ventilation therapy, enteral nutrition therapy, negative pressure wound therapy and home medical equipment. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, Apria owns and operates branch locations across the nation and serves more than 1.8 million patients each year. With over $1 Billion in annual revenues, Apria is one of the largest home healthcare companies in the United States. Apria was the first company of its type to obtain voluntary accreditation from The Joint Commission and has been continuously accredited for more than 25 years. For more information, visit www.apria.com.
This position is responsible for supporting the internal CS teams, providing floor support on processes and procedures as well as customer escalations. Duties include processing escalated orders to completion, providing floor support for Inbound CS and CQ agents, taking supervisor calls and all other customer escalations. Responsible for researching and resolving PCCR’s related to Customer Service.
* Provides floor support for CS inbound/ CQ team members
* Handle supervisor/escalated calls from CS/CQ
* Process urgent orders to completion
* Research and respond to PCCR complaints
* Handle complex processing issues
* Review call recordings and respond to complaints about CS/CQ
* Complete ENF and provide feedback to supervisors
* Complies with and adheres to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures and "best practices."
* Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor.
Minimum Required Qualifications
* High school diploma or GED is required.
* At least 2 years related experience is required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be considered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* This position is regularly required to talk and hear.
* The position is regularly required to sit, and occasionally stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
* The position constantly uses hands to finger, handle, or feel objects.
* The position must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
* Specific vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/96799 →