Location: Herndon, Virginia
We collaborate. We create. We innovate.
You’re a business professional with an innate curiosity that thrives in a dynamic and Agile environment. You appreciate teamwork, exemplify integrity, perseverance, flexibility, and a generosity of spirit. if this sounds like you, then please apply – we’d love to meet you!
Celerity’s Mid Atlantic Team is expanding and on the hunt for the savvy, creative, and analytically sound individuals that are motivated by solving complex problems. We’re in the business of transforming how people, process, and systems co-exist, while improving operational efficiencies and user-driven interactions. We work with groundbreaking companies, melding expertise in Digital Strategy, Technology, Creative, and Business Transformation.
What You’ll Do
– Ability to understand and analyze business data requirements, source-data, target-data, and data warehouse solution requirements, to create the requisite ETLs.
– Develop integration solutions using the SQL Server, SSIS, ETL.
– Framework (BIML, BIDS), and C# as necessary to connect legacy data stores, the data warehouse, and future state 3rd party platforms, such as Loan Accounting Applications and Oracle Cloud Financials.
– Support the implementation of CFC’s Enterprise Data Architectures and use proven methodologies for analyzing and presenting data.
– Participate in the solutioning processes and design sessions to ensure successful ETL meets the business requirements.
– Able to facilitate discussions between small groups of IT and business people, recognize issues of conflict and inconsistency between data requirements and pursue a resolution of these issues.
– Identify and analyze data discrepancies and data quality issues and work to ensure data consistency and integrity.
– Take an organization-wide view of the business and its data, (e.g. maintain re-usable or enterprise data models) while providing detailed project-specific modeling and analysis support.
– BA/BS in Computer Science or related experience.
– Expertise in ETL and database concepts in a transactional and data warehousing environment.
– Must have expertise and hands on in various SQL Server technologies including hands on with SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Replication and XML.
– Must have hands-on experience with relational and dimensional data modeling and metadata management.
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to clearly articulate solution alternatives.
– Ability to document business processes and data flows as they relate to technology system use – applications, COTS, etc. upstream/downstream.
– Communicate, analyze, and collaborate with IT PMO, corporate systems, development, data modeling, systems users and key business stakeholders.
– Strong attention to detail, seasoned senior judgment, and experience to anticipate business needs.
– Motivational leadership with a high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness with the ability to balance all the above under pressure.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills, high level of business savvy and ability to operate at and with all levels in the organization.
– Subject matter expert in financial systems, business processes, and a strong familiarity with industry best practices, solutions, and trends.
– Enterprise Architecture experience a plus.
– 5+ years of Microsoft SQL Server and Server Integration Services (SSIS).
– 3+ years with SSIS ETL Framework.
– 3+ experience with C# in relation to ETL extensions.
– Experience MS SQL Server, SSRS & SSAS
– Experience with Loan Accounting Application Integration products
– SYBASE and Oracle SQL Server and Integration experience
– Experience with SSIS ETL Framework (BIML & BIDS)
Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio, highlights of your key strengths, and how you intend to make a splash to: ********************.
We Are Celerity
Millions of people every day use websites, applications, and business processes designed and built by Celerity. As a consultancy of technologists, creatives, and business experts, we provide the action plans, teams, and solutions our clients need to transform the way they do business and deepen engagement with their customers.
Celerity empowers autonomy and accountability. We understand life happens and want our team to do what is needed to get the work done, enjoy it along the way, and have plenty of time and energy for family and friends, vacations, hobbies, learning of languages, you name it! At Celerity, our focus is on bringing synergies to business process, technology, and creative chops to deliver inspirational solutions. We love giving kudos and celebrating achievements. We provide an inclusive and flexible environment that fosters collaboration, quick pivots, and quality work.
Originally founded in 2002, Celerity was acquired in 2015 by AUSY, a France-based IT consultancy and engineering services firm. With 8 regional offices and 400+ employees, Celerity’s clients span a variety of industries including media and entertainment, healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, non-profit, and hospitality.
You can also get to know us better on Instagram, Facebook, Behance, Dribbble, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Build Your Career
At Celerity, our professional growth plan focuses on individualizing everyone’s track through incorporating personal interests with training and mentorship, while further expanding existing strong suits. We recognize in this ever-evolving digital world, there is extreme value in learning new skills and technologies. Celerity provides opportunities to shape skill sets, work with an amazing team of industry-leading consultants and exciting clients, in addition to professional trainings and certifications that best align with your career goals.
Our People are everything. Celerity provides a diverse and holistic benefit package: Check out what joining Celerity can do for you and your family.
Celerity is driven to make positive contributions to our colleagues, clients, and communities. We are committed to giving back and supporting a variety of causes. Check out some of the organizations we support.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.