Client Reference Code: 211080
The Experience Designer has ownership of the end-to-end experience of our Spectrum Enterprise clients and works across the organization to lead the purposeful design of experiences that are precisely aligned with our client’s needs. The role partners with many teams to identify opportunities for improvement to the client experience. The Experience Designer then helps facilitate the design of a new experience; including user research, collaborative design, testing, and refinement of working prototypes. The Experience Designer works closely with implementation teams to validate that the new experience has met our clients’ needs.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Lead design of inspiring new solutions to the challenges faced by Spectrum Enterprise clients in collaboration a matrix team of front-line workers, stakeholders, and end-users.
• Plan, coordinate and conduct user research to support experience improvement efforts, sharing results to support new or existing service opportunities and design principles.
• Plan and conduct client testing and live prototyping of ideas and solutions with front-line workers and end users, refining the solution based on resulting feedback.
• Plan, organize and facilitate events and workshops that bring together clients, employees, and stakeholders to solve the challenges faced by our client and work collaboratively to create new solutions.
• Participate in Spectrum Enterprise cross-functional project intake to represent the voice of our client in evaluating potential changes to the business, and working with various teams to support implementation of these changes with the client perspective in mind
• Work with the CX Insights team to leverage quantitative and qualitative information to derive strategic insights and opportunities for service improvement.
• Create elegant and functional documentation that captures and communicates strategic insights and experience improvement concepts to a wide audience (including printed materials, sketches for digital tools, and design concepts).
• Champion, model, and train cross-functional stakeholders, staff, and front-line workers on design principles and methodologies to support client-centered decision making and help foster an outside-in culture throughout the Spectrum Enterprise organization.
• Ability to plan and lead design projects
• Ability and desire to facilitate workshops across a diverse set of participants
• Ability to work with large, cross-functional teams in order to achieve business goals and results
• Ability to transform complex issues into elegant and compelling documentation and presentations
• Ability and eagerness to learn from a new environment and make an impact quickly
• Ability to manage and foster change
• Ability to listen to multiple points of view and synthesize against goals for recommendations
• Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively, in teams and independently
• Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
• Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
• Ability to analyze and interpret data and synthesize recommendations
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
• Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
• Proficient in MS Office
• Good organizational and office management skills
• Excellent cognitive and communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong business sense and sense of urgency to achieve business results
BA/BFA design degree or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
• Product or service development/management 5-7 years
• Marketing experience or Business Process Management experience 2-4 years
• Education: Masters degree
• Related Work Experience: Experience design, UX design, or service design experience 2-4 years
• Office environment
• 25% travel
Job Code : TWCMPD307 Experience Designer Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/100112 →