PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
What will you do if you work in Assurance at PwC?
You’ll ask questions and test assumptions. You’ll help determine if companies are reporting information that investors and others can rely on. You’ll help businesses solve complex issues faced by management and boards. You’ll serve the public interest and the capital markets by conducting quality audits. Visit http://pwc.to/pwcassurance for more information on PwC’s Assurance practice.
The world is quickly changing, that’s why PwC is quickly adapting. We’re capitalizing on trends that will impact corporate reporting.
Our focus is on globalization, technology, sustainability and environmental reporting, population shifts and regulation. We combine skills and experience to help our clients address their challenges.
Our Core Assurance practice provides independent reporting to stakeholders. We perform:
– Financial statement and internal control audits
– Business and performance reporting
– Social, environmental, and other compliance reviews
As part of our Assurance team, you will gain specialized knowledge. We collaborate with clients. We go inside companies, get to know their businesses, and then assure that the financial information they report to the public is clear and reliable.
We stand firm on quality and integrity, and we have a direct impact on how well the world’s capital market system functions.
And we’re transforming!
Check this out: http://pwc.to/auditvideo
Our Assurance professionals are constantly challenged with a high learning curve. You will learn through training programs and on-the-job interaction with co-workers and clients. You’ll have mentors and formal coaches.
PwC is all about our people. We want high performance and high quality, and we want you to be challenged and fulfilled here. Join us and weâ€™ll help you explore the career opportunities in PwC Assurance.
Don’t take our word for it. See for yourself: http://pwc.to/pwcpeople
Audit360 Group is a centralized team within PwC dedicated to the firms’ audit transformation agenda.
The Audit360 team builds software designed for audit practitioners that provides a consistent process and automated testing methodology to increase audit quality and improve engagement efficiencies.
The Audit360 team is transforming our audit procedures through innovative solutions using modern technologies, business workflows, and data analytics to increase the transparency of data across disparate data sources. The Audit360 team operates under a continuous improvement (agile) mindset that focuses on delivering business value to our clients and engagement teams.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or computer science preferred
Demonstrates some knowledge of, and analytic abilities through, the conducting technical support for Windows environments, and SQL servers emphasizing the development of online processing database systems. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
– Day-to-day maintenance responsibly of the MIDA Lab equipments;
– Resolution of technical issues and implementation of standard technologies
– Database organization, assessment and implementation of new technologies;
– Knowledge of the use of all systems within the Labs, maintaining the functionality and availability of those systems to the MIDA practitioners;
– Adaptation to and learning of new technologies
implementation requirements of those technologies, and how to integrate those into a larger solution; and,
– Utilization of effective verbal and written communications, including documenting standard operating procedures.
Demonstrates some proven abilities to manage and prioritize issues by business users, leveraging the most commonly used Windows-based servers and desktop products, emphasizing the following areas:
– Performing in a virtualized environment using ESX/VMware;.
Demonstrates knowledge of data storage concepts using EMC VNX hardware;
– Utilizing monitoring tools to continuously assess the health of hardware, servers, and software;
– Managing daily Backup tape rotation, scheduling, and monitoring.
Demonstrates some experience in database technologies (e.g., MS SQL); creating maintenance plans, developing scripts, monitoring performance, etc., and,
– Managing multiple projects, activities and tasks simultaneously.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/96806 →