– To design, operate and set up rolling machines, routers, drill presses, mills, various saws for the fabrication of all Horton Automatics products.
– Fabricates templates following blueprints / layout guidelines and specifications.
– Utilize measuring tapes, calipers and basic hand tools.
– Production of parts for final product of automatic doors and windows.
– Inspect equipment for defects and perform preventive maintenance.
– Review inventory for production and restock material if necessary.
– Understand and use the inventory control cards and techniques correctly.
– Review sketches and blueprints to meet production specifications.
– Using numerous tools and/or equipment, fabricate and assemble parts per the production schedule.
– Package and transfer finished goods.
– Perform work within precision standard of quality, which must fall within the stipulated specifications with a minimum of rework.
– Maintain accurate productivity and time management logs.
– Perform work within the safety guidelines outlined, and utilize all supplied safety equipment including personal protective equipment.
– Participate in the training of other employees as assigned by a team leader.
– Be available for procedure inquires from other employees.
– Actively participate in the development and quality control of the department.
– Support the performance of the total plant(s) and actively support other manufacturing areas other than their assigned team, flow line, or machining cell when necessary.
– Work within Company guidelines and work rules.
– Support and abide by reasonable standards of conduct and attendance policies and respect the individual rights of others.
– Promote good housekeeping and maintain a safe work environment.
– Support the team concept by participating in safety, quality, productivity or housekeeping improvement programs.
– Other duties as assigned, including additional duties as a result of the elimination or reclassification of job duties as a result of a new operation methods.
– Frequently lifts items weighing up to 40 pounds.
– Anything over 40 pounds may require assistance.
– Prior power tool usage other than home use.
Overhead Door Corporation is proud to be an Equal Employment, Affirmative Action employer of talented people who make things happen – a powerful and diverse team that includes women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and covered veterans.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/98597 →