Who is CynergisTek?
CynergisTek is a top-ranked cybersecurity and information management consulting firm dedicated to serving the healthcare industry. CynergisTek offers specialized services and solutions to help organizations achieve privacy, security, compliance, and document output goals. Since 2004, the company has served as a partner to hundreds of healthcare organizations and is dedicated to supporting and educating the industry by contributing to relevant industry associations.
A Day in the Life
As a Field Service Technician, you are the onsite printer repair expert. You’ll fix and maintain networking, print, copy and scan equipment (from multiple manufacturers) for our Hospital client and its local facilities. Each day you will:
- Collect printer meter reads (usage info.) and distribute toner
- Repair and maintenance of printers and print equipment from multiple manufacturers
- Customer service and support/troubleshooting of network and workstation printers
- Respond to customer support requests and ensure they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally (escalate problems to a technician as needed)
- Track and update service calls in a log and/or helpdesk application
- Maintain accurate device inventory
- Training for end users and troubleshooting devices or functionality as needed
- Provide 24/7 on-call rotation, regional coverage for multiple locations
What You’ll Need to Win!
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license with safe driving record
- Reliable transportation.Demonstrated experience repairing network printers and print equipment
- Software application and network troubleshooting skills (TCP/IP protocol)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience accessing online manuals/diagnostic tools
- Strong time/project management and organizational skills
- Positive, team player attitude to provide great customer service
- Experience in managed print services, healthcare and/or Helpdesk is a plus!
- Various immunizations and/or medical testing may be required as a condition of employment for any positions that work on-site regularly in a hospital or medical setting
Why Join Us?
Recognition – CynergisTek won the 2017 Best in KLAS award for Cyber Security Advisory Services and was recognized in the 2016 KLAS Security Advisory Services report for having the highest overall client satisfaction, performance and impact on security preparedness in healthcare.
Benefits – In addition to working with a collaborative team, we offer a rich employee benefit plan, company discounts, competitive health, life and 401k benefits at a minimal cost.
Growth – CynergisTek has seen record breaking year-over-year growth for the past several years. In 2014, we had more than 70% increase in revenue from the previous year, representing a compounded annual growth rate of 61% since 2012 plus a compounded annual growth rate of 108% in new customers.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/543 →