NCS has an excellent PTO package!
**Sign-on Bonus** $500 paid at time of hire – $500 paid after 6months of employment.
Key Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
Under the direction of the Field Service Manager:
- Perform service work on all RYKO vehicle wash equipment and accessories including trouble shooting of electrical, electronic, and mechanical problems to ascertain the needed corrective action. Replace, repair, or adjust parts and systems as necessary.
- In accordance with preventive maintenance contracts, the technician inspects, lubricates, and checks wax and detergent levels as applicable.
- Run equipment through"cycles" to ensure the complete system is functioning properly.
- Advises customer of necessary service work and make recommendations to customers regarding replacement of worn or damaged parts, systems, etc.
- Following unit installation, inspects equipment to ensure proper function.
- Provide information and training to customer regarding proper operation and general maintenance of equipment.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with customers, constantly striving to provide Positively Outrageous Service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- May deliver parts or supplies to customers.
- Completes work orders, expense reports, and daily and weekly time logs.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of equipment changes or modification through various resources such as training seminars, maintenance manuals, and service bulletins, or engineering documents, as well as individual research and other correspondence.
- Maintains proper inventory of parts on service vehicle and in warehouse. Reports level of field inventory as required.
- Responsible for knowing and complying with all service policies and procedures.
- Keeps Service Manager informed of all significant problems, progress or difficulties.
- Responsible for following all policies and procedures pertaining to RYKO’s Quality System.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/132512 →