Dorilton Capital is a unique family equity investment firm focused on the lower middle market.
We work alongside our portfolio companies to streamline internal processes, invest in organic growth and pursue acquisitions. We consider it a privilege to work with great family businesses, and we believe in supporting their growth and allowing them to continue doing what they do best. Dorilton is focused on delivering long term growth through designing and implementing leading practice philosophies and proven techniques, while incorporating the entrepreneurial spirit that all of our companies have in common. We are in high growth mode so this is a great time to join us!
Dorilton and its portfolio companies have aggressive yet obtainable growth targets. As new businesses are acquired and bolted on to existing companies, integration of technology and operations becomes a critical component to the success of a merger. And this is where you come in!
We’re looking for a Financial Systems Analyst specialized in Dynamics GP to assist our portfolio companies with new Dynamics GP implementations. This role will be responsible for: (1) implementing and supporting Dynamics GP, and related applications, at each of the companies in our portfolio; (2) reviewing portfolio company business processes; (3) re-engineering their processes to improve efficiency; (4) and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful GP implementation.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Assisting our portfolio companies in implementing Dynamics GP and migrating data to the new system
* Perform discovery, requirements gathering, and assist with developing customization specifications and operating procedures
* Install, configure, and provide training for the Dynamics GP applications/modules
* Responsible for writing functional specifications, gap documentation, and training materials
* Provide recommendations for third party software to integrate with existing system
* Liaise with portfolio companys IT and finance departments, make recommendations for process improvement
* Work with the Operations team on financial systems related projects at the companies
* Manage multiple projects/implementations; ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and with the highest quality
* 3+ years of hands-on experience working with Dynamics GP implementations
* Should have participated in all stages of lifecycle in multiple GP implementation projects
* Experience with SQL and SSRS
* Advanced Excel skills necessary
* Familiarity with GP third-party products, such as Forms Printer, SmartConnect, etc.
* Experience working in an Azure environment
* Ability to work independently within deadlines
* Understanding of accounting
* BI360 knowledge is a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/97050 →