Were looking for a firmware developer to work on Cirrents platform, which powers many types of connected products. The person will be a key contributor to Cirrents Wireless Connection Manager (WCM), which is written in C, and runs on the leading RTOS platforms and linux. This person will be a key participant in defining Cirrents future offerings, and making Cirrents existing customers successful.
Cirrent demands the best. The successful candidate will be a hotshot coder, a thoughtful architect, a voracious learner, and an all-around smart person with a strong desire to succeed. Must have been a key contributor in a previous company and must have shown the ability to innovate, understand complex systems, and solve problems. The person should also have:
* BS or MS in computer science or equivalent
* 5+ years of embedded development for consumer products
* Demonstrated ability to deliver highly robust and reliable products
* Must have experience with connected products
The person must be proficient with:
* Embedded OS: embedded Wi-Fi development platforms from Qualcomm IoE, Broadcom WICED, TI, Marvel, and others; linux, micrium, VxWorks, and others
* Embedded development: C, C++, python, java
* Wireless: 802.11, 802.1x, OpenWRT, wpa supplicant, hostapd,
Networking: TCP/IP, dhcp
At Cirrent you’ll work with an incredible team in a fun work environment on an exciting mission. This is a fantastic opportunity to have a big impact!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59768 →