Front End Developer
Capco Energy is seeking an experienced and collaborative front-end application developer to help define, establish and evolve its web application framework. The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable and experienced with the latest development frameworks and architectures.
From a technology perspective this could be working to specify, develop & integrate technical components of a client solution. Working within a team you would be involved in the development, testing, configuration and implementation of technology solutions to our clients. Associates are involved in coding, issue tracking and resolution, status reporting, project tracking, quality assurance, configuration management and documentation.
Functional aspects of the role could be to help crystallize the business problems facing our clients and capturing and documenting the functional requirements around which we can develop a solution. You will help drive and develop innovative solutions, foster and maintain the client relationships by providing status updates, leading meetings, creating and maintaining plans, etc.
– 3+ years development experience
– Proficiency with AngularJS, React, or Node JS
– Understanding of CSS3 and styling packages
– UI testing frameworks (i.e. Jasmine, Karma)
– Creative, enthusiastic and able to thrive in a team environment.
– Readiness to be in hands on development roles, and demonstrate adaptability, coachability and flexibility to learn and take on other project responsibilities as needed
– Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Engineering (any type), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or related discipline with technology focus
– Java or Scala
– Akka + Play framework
Competitive pay and excellent bonus on offer
Job Type: Full-time
1 hour ago – save job
Please review all application instructions before applying to Capco.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.