Join a tight-knit development team focused on using the latest technologies to build world-class live video production and workflow solutions. Were looking for bright and talented individuals to help augment our client side development processes, as well as help facilitate new feature development within Switchboard Cloud Connect.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Quickly provide insight and options to front-end challenges.
* Collaborate with Business Development to prioritize and implement additional features into Switchboards existing CONNECT, Angular 2 application.
* Provide front-end architecture and esthetic thought leadership.
* Evaluate frameworks, technology, platforms and tooling solutions.
* Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause and proactively implement sustainable corrective actions.
Skills & Requirements
* Experience with ES2015 and TypeScript 2.x.
* Experience with Angular 2/4/x.
* Experience with preprocessors and front-end tooling workflows: Node.js, SASS, SystemJS, SystemJS Builder.
* Strong understanding of debugging / profiling for the browser.
* Experience with data integration / understanding RESTful API design.
* Full Stack awareness – but this role is front-end based.
* Strong team, vendor and customer relations skills.
* Strong communication skills.
* GIT / BitBucket / GitHub
* Experience maintaining and extending a style guide for scalability and cross-application usage.
Nice to Have, but not Required
* WebWorker experience.
* Cross-platform frameworks (e.g. Electron / Ionic)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/108376 →