Front End Web Developer
If youre looking to utilize your web development skills to have a direct and immediate impact on the revenue of a multi-million dollar company then Agora Financial has the perfect position for you.
Agora Financial, an independent financial publisher, has an immediate opening for a Front End Web Developer. In this unique position, you wont have to wait weeks or months to ship your work. Youll work in a fast-paced environment with short turnaround times where you can trace the direct impact of your work in a matter of hours and days and not weeks and months.
In this position, youll have the unique opportunity to dive in and learn how to leverage all of our systems to turn around projects that take your skills to the next level by learning to use real-time data to optimize and quickly deploy iterations of webpages to drive reader growth. You will actively contribute to the growth of our company by working with and learning from a team of developers, graphic designers, audio & visual experts, and some of the quirkiest copywriters and marketers you can find.
Youll be joining our company at an exciting time as weve more than doubled in size in 2017 alone. Were splitting off into divisions and getting back to our small team mentality – its the perfect mix of a creative, busy start-up atmosphere and the safety of a solid foundation. Youll have the opportunity to work for one of the most successful of these divisions. Its not easy but if you like to work hard, and play even harder youll fit right in.
The ideal candidate will have the technical skills described below and a strong attention to detail.
* Create responsive landing pages using HTML/CSS by translating provided design mockups.
* Develop e-commerce sales funnels, promotional efforts, emails and marketing/editorial content for our millions of readers.?
* Perform quality assurance tests and ascertain the cause of a problem when a test is not performing as expected or adversely affecting other reporting.
* Execute progressive enhancements of code, workflows and best practices.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* Self-driven attention to detail
* Experience with photoshop
* A strong grasp of HTML, CSS, and Sass.
* Mobile First Responsive design pages
* Some experience with page speed optimization
* An ability to troubleshoot functional and layout issues.
* Some experience with building, deploying, and updating web content in WordPress or similar CMS.
* Willingness to learn new systems.
* Openness to re-prioritize and adapt workflow in a fast-paced environment.
* Working knowledge of Foundation or similar css frameworks will be advantageous.
If you are looking to join a vibrant work environment and you have the skills to take advantage of this unique, fast-paced opportunity, you may just be the person were looking for.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/108387 →