Working with a team of other highly skilled developers, you will have a major impact on the design and implementation of our web applications. The ideal candidate is a kind, proactive and hardworking web developer who wants to take ownership and responsibility for designing and developing best-of-class web applications. You will combine a keen ability to understand business requirements and convert them into well designed solutions, will communicate clearly, and have a passion for detail and delivering product! We have a nimble, cross-functional team which fosters innovation, rapid application iteration, teamwork, and feature delivery.
* Work with a highly skilled team in the design and implementation of web apps
* Gather application requirements from domain experts
* Participate in creation of functional specifications
* Help design technical solutions
* Code review
* Release and maintain applications
This position is based in our Newport Beach, California office. You must be willing to commute to our office daily.
Direct applicants only. No 3rd party applicants will be considered.
* 5-7+ years of full time software development experience (general)
* Experience using web frameworks, eg: Angular, AngularJS, Backbone, React
* JSON (manipulation, parsing, extraction)
* Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control with git: versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management
* Experience with unit testing and integration testing
* Experience consuming web services (REST)
* Reactive frameworks, eg: ngrx, RxJS, RxJava
* Node.js, Express, Rollup.js, Webpack
* Sass or Less
* Socket communication, host connectivity
* Experience with Agile development
* Understanding of/experience with Microservices
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/98907 →