Become a part of the family, become a TaxSlayer!
At TaxSlayer, our products radically transform the way people use technology, allowing them to spend less time on the things they have to do and more on what they want to do! TaxSlayer’s strive for excellence in all they do, whether partnering with non-profits or building cool new campaigns. Collectively, TaxSlayers strive to acknowledge their C.U.R.B. appeal, with a focus on being Customer-obsessed, Unified, Responsible, and Bold.
We are looking for Senior Front-End Engineers to join our product teams. Developers at TaxSlayer design, develop, enhance and support our product on time and to specification. You will work within our small teams, being part of the full product cycle, making decisions and creating new and innovative features for our users. It’s an exciting time to be a part of our growing company where you can make an impact with the code you write!
TaxSlayer is a fast-paced, customer-focused, digital financial technology company with an exciting national marketing brand, budget, and mission. This position will be based in TaxSlayer’s Corporate Headquarters located in beautiful Augusta, Georgia.
- You’re passionate about solving problems with code.
- You’re an active coder.
- You have no problem coding front-end deliverables.
- You’re interested in working on fast-paced, Agile software development teams.
- You love the idea of working on cross-functional teams: you’ll work in close quarters with your fellow designers, QA Engineers, and Project Managers every step of the way.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science or related field
- Attention to quality through unit tests, automation scripts, and code reviews
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles, design patterns and software architectures
- Knowledge of software development processes and methodologies
- Ability to analyze data alternate solutions, and risks that use that knowledge to solve problems is essential
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with a variety of people.
- Experience building responsive web apps that consume RESTful APIs
- Experience with CSS preprocessors, such as SASS or LESS, and front-end frameworks such as
- Bootstrap or Foundation
Nice to Have
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and Team Foundation Server
- Experience with SCRUM software development process
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC or other MVC framework
- Experience creating and maintaining RESTful APIs
TaxSlayer makes life simpler for millions of Americans with exceptional, easy-to-use technology. Trusted for over 50 years, TaxSlayer empowers business owners, tax professionals, and individual consumers to achieve their financial goals. In addition to offering the top-rated tax preparation software, support, and tools, TaxSlayer’s products are radically transforming the legal, bookkeeping, and HR/payroll arenas by helping small business owners better serve their customers.
TaxSlayer offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package to include healthcare, dental and vision care, and 401(k). Our employees also enjoy great company perks like education assistance, a child college fund, and endless cups of coffee. Plus, TaxSlayer loves sports, so we sponsor numerous athletes and host our own NCAA Bowl game called the TaxSlayer Bowl. Want to work here? We understand. Apply with us today!
TaxSlayer provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115455 →