Whole Foods Market
Job DescriptionAssist with scheduling, supervision of team members as well as with the day-to-day flow of the department. Maintain attractive Front End displays and support the regional Front End vision. Support the Front End Team Leader and Associate Team Leader(s) to ensure smooth operation of the Front End Team. Ensure a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members.Responsibilities
* Provide excellent customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner. Surprise and delight the customers with excellent customer service.
* Actively manage work flow on the front end, manage customer flow, and report performance and policy issues to the Team Leader and Associate Team Leader.
* Help train Team Members in a manner that builds and sustains a high-performance team and minimizes turnover as delegated by Team Leader and Associate Team Leader
* Establish and maintain a positive work environment that supports a high Team Member morale.
* Communicate and maintain Team Member safety and security standards.
* Supervise and delegate tasks to Front End Team Members.
* Assist in training of new Team Members, utilizing learning checklists and training materials.
* Support national, regional, and store programs.
* Responds promptly to customer needs and questions and requests assistance when necessary, including answering the store phone system.
* Open and close department according to established procedures.
* Oversee team and resolve difficult customer situations.
* May assist with interviewing
* Determine break schedule and ensure all necessary breaks are given.
* Communicate team concerns to the Team Leader and Associate Team Leader.
* Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
* Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
* Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team
* Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow team members and customers
* Extensive knowledge of Front End Team procedures and policies
* Capable of teaching others in a constructive and positive manner
* Ability to perform physical requirements of position
* Ability to operate all necessary equipment
* Strong demonstrated organizational and time management skills
* Basic computer skills and ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Able to prioritize efficiently and delegate responsibilities
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Desired Work Experiences
* 1+ year Front End or Customer Service experience required
* Customer Service Focus
* Team Building
* Employee Relations
At Whole Foods Market we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position to be filled.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/83845 →