Trunomi [*********************** is looking for a full-stack developer to help build out our product portfolio.
A full stack developer is a master of breadth and quick learning and ideally has experience and expertise all across the stack. We are looking for someone who appreciates the merits of componentization and microservices, a team member who values elegant communication and design, while appreciating how to move quickly in a startup environment, and a developer who writes testable and reusable code in an efficient manner.
SOLVING THE CONSENT AND DATA RIGHTS CHALLENGE FOR THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY.
Trunomi helps manage consent and data rights and unlocks new revenues and efficiencies with technology to easily and securely manage the consent to use customer personal data. It is a place where the most advanced Cloud, Big Data, mobile and security technologies intersect with peoples privacy and their credentials. This is a ground floor opportunity in an exciting company in a hot market segment (financial technology).
* Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science or related field
* 2+ years work experience in frontend development
* Building reliable and performant backend servers using Node.js
* Building and designing elegant and secure APIs in a collaborative manner with various stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
* UI design (creating mockups and wireframes, working with visual designers, etc)
* Mobile UI development (iOS, Android)
* Developing in a microservice environment
* Experience with typescript
* Ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed teams
* Ability to operate independently in a fast-paced, agile environment
In addition to competitive salary, Trunomi offers attractive startup equity options.
We have a comprehensive package of employee benefits that includes excellent health, dental, and vision insurance coverage; 401k retirement plan; and employer paid group life coverages.
We describe our culture as that of ownership and responsibility.
Trunomi bay area office is conveniently located in the south bay.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59316 →