Careers Center | Full Stack Developer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Log back in here if you created your account AFTER September 12, 2017
Full Stack Developer
Work Location US-MI-WYOMING
Job ID 2018-5403
Address 1300 GEZON PKWY SW
Job Category Information Technology
Nearest Metro Area MI-Grand Rapids
The Customer Engagement team is on a mission to build digital experiences that unlock new opportunities for growth. That means leveraging future looking technology, empathising with customer needs, and constantly looking for ways to improve ourselves. If that sounds like a good fit we may need to connect.
This role leverages emerging technologies to solve current and undiscovered business opportunities. It’s a combination of development alongside ongoing collaboration with other technologists and business stakeholders. Working with innovation team to solve high level strategic problems and the ability to pivot quickly.
– Collaborates with innovation team, the broader IT team, customers, and other business stakeholders to build compelling software products.
– Develops applications within a containerized, cloud environment.
– Maintains working knowledge of latest changes in software development, data, and automation and applies those learnings to solve business problems.
– Traces root cause and troubleshoots until fixed when outages occur
– Helps translate business requirements into technical features and functionality which support customers’ expectations and business needs
– Ensures that application enhancements contain functions and content that is easily measurable using available analytics tools.
– Ensures compelling user experiences are backed by well developed, standards-compliant front and back end code.
– Collaborates with Enterprise Information Technology (IT) departments to validate solution approaches with IT requirements, presenting project technical designs and specifications for review.
– Creates training and process materials for new and existing systems as needed and assist peers with learning new systems
– Many projects may follow a paired programming approach.
– Adheres to the mission and cornerstone values and applicable practices of the organization.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– 4-5 years previous software development experience, with proven:
– Knowledge of current development and design technologies
– Application/database design and structure experience
– Thorough understanding of software engineering
– Proven analytical, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills
– Ability to identify fixes and implement solutions in a quick iterative environment
– Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or related field is preferred
In lieu of the specified education and experience requirements, a proven capability to perform the essential functions of the job, as demonstrated by an equivalent combination of education, training and/or relevant work experience may be considered
Be part of an amazing culture where what matters to you, matters to us!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Click here for more details.
Want to Learn More About Gordon Food Service? Check Us Out:
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: ****************************************************************
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to ************** and use the words Accommodation Request in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug free workplace and drug tests all employees.
for this job online
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
with your network
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Software Powered by iCIMS
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/134563 →