WHY JOIN CERTONA’S APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT TEAM?
Aaron Curtis (Director of Software Development):
Looking for an exciting career with a well-established, industry leading Personalization provider? Big data, complex challenges, and the opportunity to learn a ton. If you’re confident, and want to be surrounded by a great team, let’s talk. No egos, no attitudes, we simply have fun and make good decisions on what is best for the project and the business.
Our architecture is sound and we minimize technical debt."
Recognized as the Top Personalization Leader for eight consecutive years on Internet Retailers Top 500 Guide, Certona is honored to be recognized for our cutting-edge technology achievements. With over a decade as a market leader, our industry recognition is something that were all very proud of!
Delivering personalized customer experiences for the worlds most popular retailers and brands, Certona is the leader for real-time omnichannel personalization. Trusted by more than 600 top e-commerce sites, Certonas cloud-based Personalized Experience Management platform increases engagement and conversions by leveraging one-to-one behavioral profiling, Big Data insights, contextualization and predictive analytics to serve up individualized content, promotional offers and product recommendations across all customer touchpoints. The company has the highest number of retail clients in the IR Top 500.
Personalize Anytime, Anywhere.
Working at Certona:
Certona clients include some the largest brands in the world. In this role, you will be unlocking a store of knowledge in Certona warehouses.
Its an exciting time to be a part of the Certona team! Were a group of 100+ innovators (and growing!) who come together every day with the purpose of creating change and driving innovation around how consumers all over the world shop and engage with retailers and brands.
Not only do we encourage writing on the walls, but we also believe in working hard and playing hard. Some of our exciting culture includes:
- Fun teams! Monthly company-wide events
- Freedom to make your workspace as unique as you
- Monthly birthdays celebration
- Daily Food Trucks
- Gym Membership
- Weekly Farmers Market
- Stocked break room with complimentary coffee, teas, fresh fruit, and various snacks. Plus, the many free lunches throughout the year!
- Work in an agile sprint/scrum based environment
- Work with developers and DevOps to implement scalable solutions
- Consult, Design, and Develop well thought out software solutions
- Work with a great team in a positive team environment
- Openness and enthusiasm for cutting edge technologies
- 5+ years in .NET web development
- Test driven development
- Comfortable traversing all layers of the stack
- Experience developing and debugging applications for multiple browsers and platforms
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering or related field with progressive experience in Software Engineering
- High degree of confidence and a low ego, we need team players
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL)
- Kendo UI Framework
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/116438 →